Other things to note:
1. You will need some previous coding experience to take part and benefit from this day and the talks. To hack you need to know some basic Swift or be a very fast learner ;).
2. You need to bring A Mac laptop installed with:
- either OS X 10.93, the latest version of Mavricks or 10.10, Yosemite beta. You need this to participate in the hack.
- Xcode beta 6 (or newer release, when that is available). Download it here: https://developer.apple.com/swift/resources/ It needs to be registered to install.
3. Bring an id since we need to give you an appropriate wristband when we check you in. This is to make sure that GitHub can serve you 21+ers drinks.
4. When you get your tickets- make sure to let us know of any dietary requirements! There will be some vegetarian options, but any allergies etc need to be filled out when you get your ticket (there is a designated field). To ensure that we can accommodate your needs you need to let us know at least two weeks before the event (so at the latest on the 13th of September).
5. For any other questions you can contact Ida, one of the co-organizers. Send her a message via the meetup page or on her email: idakristiansson90(AT)gmail.com